Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test...
Remember, these are commonly confused English words, which means most people don't use them properly. You got an extremely respectable score.
Thank you so much for taking my test. I hope you enjoyed it!
For the complete Answer Key, visit my blog: http://shortredhead78.blogspot.com/.
- go to imdb.com and look up 10 of your favorite tv shows
- post three official imdb "plot keywords" for these 10 picks
- have your friends guess the show names
- basement office, babe scientist, conspiracy
- female lead, teen, diner
- man with no name, gadget, eccentricity
- apocalypse, serial killer, religion => Millenium
- transformation, ethnic conflict, bisexuality
- swede, disturbing, elevator
- historical, flashback sequence, based on film
- doctor, moose, eccentric
- cop, murder, crime investigation => Tatort
- assassination plot, self destruction, nudity
Regarding number 9), that one is hard. They just have 4 keywords listed, so I give you one myself "capital cities" ... but I bet I will need to give you more :-) I t might also help that not all ten series are from the US.
EDIT: ok, another keyword for number 9) "Alberich" :-). And I thought 1) would be the easiest o.O
EDIT #2: Ich dachte "Alberich" wäre so was von offensichtlich für ein paar Leute auf meiner flist. Die "Serie" läuft schon laaaange und hat nur einen einzigen "Spin off", welcher in Duisburg spielt. Wolfgang Petersen hat mal Regie geführt bei einer Folge.
EDIT #3: Series number 1 has a crossover episode with number 4. There is also a character that appeares in both series, an author who writes a book about boths series main characters.
Series number 10 ... well someone used an icon from that series below :-)
Number 9 ... 'immer wieder sonntags...'